Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grading Kerb Face - Help Required

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dave.williams
425 Views, 1 Reply

Grading Kerb Face - Help Required

Hi, first post so please be nice.....

Been looking to produce a kerb face grading for a car park that I am looking at in C3D 2014. I though all was going well until I starting looking at the levels for top of kerb. The garding / top of kerb level is half of what was expected...

I have produced two grading criteria for my kerb which is to be a UK HB2 kerb i.e. 125mm above channel line and 25mm offset to top of kerb, (see image below)

Criteria 1 (Kerb Face) = Target at distance 0.025m (25mm) Relative elevation 0.125m (125mm)

Grading Criteria 1.jpg

Criteria 2 (Kerb Top) = Target at distance 0.100m (100mm) Projection Slope @ 0.00% i.e. Flat Top.

Grading Criteria 2.jpg

The problem I have is.... The top of kerb level is exactly 1/2 of the 125mm. If I set my realtive elavtaion as 250mm it is actually 125mm.

I have found that if I set target to 0.05m then the 125mm is achieved but this does not look right in the model.....

Any help much appreciated as I am currently stuck, stuck, stuck......

Kerb Face Required....

HB2.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: dave.williams

I'm getting the same as you?

Your Name
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report