AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

seth
Message 1 of 2 (120 Views)

Grade Break Labels in View port

120 Views, 1 Replies
01-16-2014 12:04 PM

I am running Civil3D 2014 and have my design drawing with my topo x-refed in.  I have my surface data brought in from the topo to the design drawing via data shortcut.  I have a profile of my alignment and a design profile with it.  The grade break labels on the design profile by default are vertical and I dragged them to be horizontal (per the dragged state settings in the style).  When i view that profile in paper space in my viewport the grade break labels are still vertical.  I have regenerated, saved, closed and re-opened Civil3D.  I have checked properties, styles, etc.  I can not find a solution.  Has anyone ever seen this???  Please help!  Thanks!!

Hammerling
Message 2 of 2 (112 Views)

Re: Grade Break Labels in View port

01-16-2014 12:59 PM in reply to: seth

First thing I would be checking is that MS and the PS viewport are in the same UCS.   If not, try setting the PS viewport UCS to VIEW.

Next, I would be looking at the style settings. In here you can override the  "Dragged State" setting. 

Gerald Hammerling

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.