Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grade Break Labels in View port

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
sethm
364 Views, 1 Reply

Grade Break Labels in View port

I am running Civil3D 2014 and have my design drawing with my topo x-refed in.  I have my surface data brought in from the topo to the design drawing via data shortcut.  I have a profile of my alignment and a design profile with it.  The grade break labels on the design profile by default are vertical and I dragged them to be horizontal (per the dragged state settings in the style).  When i view that profile in paper space in my viewport the grade break labels are still vertical.  I have regenerated, saved, closed and re-opened Civil3D.  I have checked properties, styles, etc.  I can not find a solution.  Has anyone ever seen this???  Please help!  Thanks!!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Hammerling
in reply to: sethm

First thing I would be checking is that MS and the PS viewport are in the same UCS.   If not, try setting the PS viewport UCS to VIEW.

Next, I would be looking at the style settings. In here you can override the  "Dragged State" setting. 

Gerald Hammerling

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report