Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ghost Sections

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
sboon
323 Views, 3 Replies

Ghost Sections

I've just finished a design update and I'm ready to reprint the section sheets.  I opened the section views drawing which has the design xref'd into it and immediately noticed that I seem to have both the old and the newer sections in each view.  I have unloaded and reloaded the design drawing, and removed all of the sections from my sample line group except for the EG.  I am still seeing all three of the old surfaces plus the newer version of EG.  When I check the properties for an individual view it shows a list of sections that have been removed from the sample line group.

Has anyone else seen this?

Clipboard01.png

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
apweng
in reply to: sboon

Hi Steve we had this happen all the time on SFPR when pulling section data through Xrefs.  It was a repeated effort of removing the section data from the sample lines entirely, and re-attaching.  Also if section view layout was edited, then the layout was re-calculated when the section data was re-attached to the sample lines.

Andrew

Message 3 of 4
SethHall
in reply to: sboon

Does recreating the sample lines get rid of the "ghost" objects?

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder
Message 4 of 4
LeafRiders
in reply to: SethHall

I think i've ran into a very similar issue. I have created a corridor surface and now deleted the surface and removed the sampling of it. Now i have the section views left behind and I can't blow them away (select similar) without selecting each of them manually, when you're dealing with 100 or so (x8 lanes), that's not practical. Thoughts anyone?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report