Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday presentations

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
116 Views, 2 Replies

Friday presentations

Having watched the first three in the series, I am getting the distinct impression that the presenters have decided amongst themselves that they will repeat all the basic features until we get it. I hope that as I review the next few that they will begin to explain more of the subtle nuances of the vast improvements over LDT2i (my current platform) or LDT3. I would also appreciate it if we could find out how many are in the audience for each session. And finally a couple of suggestions; Have the presenters run spell check on their slides before they use them. Aerial is not spelled Ariel. That was the main character in the Little Mermaid. Provide a link so that we can find out how to use the Placeware viewer to give feedback to the webcast host. Are there any others who have reviewed the previous sessions and feel like this? -- Don Reichle "King of Work-Arounds" Ifland Engineers, Inc.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Don, > I would also appreciate it if we could find out > how many are in the audience for each session I was 'attending' a couple of sessions live, and the number of attendees was between 80-100. At least that is what Placeware showed. My feeling so far is that always same people attend, and maybe just a few new ones join in. I might be wrong though about the feeling. Thanks, -- Strah @ Langan "Don Reichle" wrote in message news:40353363$1_3@newsprd01... > Having watched the first three in the series, I am getting the distinct > impression that the presenters have decided amongst themselves that they > will repeat all the basic features until we get it. > > I hope that as I review the next few that they will begin to explain more of > the subtle nuances of the vast improvements over LDT2i (my current platform) > or LDT3. > > I would also appreciate it if we could find out how many are in the audience > for each session. > > And finally a couple of suggestions; > Have the presenters run spell check on their slides before they use them. > Aerial is not spelled Ariel. That was the main character in the Little > Mermaid. > Provide a link so that we can find out how to use the Placeware viewer to > give feedback to the webcast host. > > Are there any others who have reviewed the previous sessions and feel like > this? > -- > Don Reichle > "King of Work-Arounds" > Ifland Engineers, Inc. > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Don - No, we don't have a plan that says we'll only focus only the basics. However, the first sessions have been that way due to the relative newness (not sure if that's a word, and my editor doesn't have a spell check!) of the product. Today's session (Feb 20) is a bit more open - you ask us questions and we'll answer as best we can (either on the phone or via demonstration in the product). I expect we'll get a mix of very complex and very basic. That'll be up to the folks who join in. As far as the LDT 2i, 3, etc question - that may require a session of it's own. Send me more info of what you're looking for and we'll figure out the best way to proceed. Cheers Dave S "Don Reichle" wrote in message news:40353363$1_3@newsprd01... > Having watched the first three in the series, I am getting the distinct > impression that the presenters have decided amongst themselves that they > will repeat all the basic features until we get it. > > I hope that as I review the next few that they will begin to explain more of > the subtle nuances of the vast improvements over LDT2i (my current platform) > or LDT3. > > I would also appreciate it if we could find out how many are in the audience > for each session. > > And finally a couple of suggestions; > Have the presenters run spell check on their slides before they use them. > Aerial is not spelled Ariel. That was the main character in the Little > Mermaid. > Provide a link so that we can find out how to use the Placeware viewer to > give feedback to the webcast host. > > Are there any others who have reviewed the previous sessions and feel like > this? > -- > Don Reichle > "King of Work-Arounds" > Ifland Engineers, Inc. > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report