Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding point style reference (to delete it)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
bcsurvey
779 Views, 3 Replies

Finding point style reference (to delete it)

I have searched through all default settings, point commands, etc. and have deleted all point groups and description key sets and still can't find where the reference to this single point style is, if it actually exists.  Not how I wanted to end the week, but I've searched through posts the best I could and can't find any useful information pertaining to this.  I tried the QSELECT but this only finds objects, not style references.

Any help?

Thanks!

Civil 3D 2019 (6.1)
Windows 10 Pro (21H2)
(i7-11850H @ 2.50 GHz)
32GB RAM
NVIDIA RTX A2000
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: bcsurvey

When deleting referenced styles...I have noticed that sometimes closing the drawing and reopening will resolve 'unreferenced' referenced items.

Brent

Message 3 of 4
andrewpuller3811
in reply to: bcsurvey

You say you have deleted all point groups.

What about points in the drawing, are there any?

Have you check the default styles for the point group "All Points" ?

What about the settings for the commands under points?

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021
Message 4 of 4
bcsurvey
in reply to: andrewpuller3811

I restarted each time I thought of something new, but to no avail.

There are no points in the drawing, *All Points* was deleted along with the rest of the point groups,, and I've checked the Default Styles under all Commands under the Points Menu of the Settings Tab.

Could it be that since the All Points group is automatically created when points are brought in, that its settings are still present "behind the scenes"?  That's the only thing I can think of at this point, but I've no idea where this data would be.

Civil 3D 2019 (6.1)
Windows 10 Pro (21H2)
(i7-11850H @ 2.50 GHz)
32GB RAM
NVIDIA RTX A2000

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report