Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature line/grading Problems

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
791 Views, 2 Replies

Feature line/grading Problems

I am using feature lines (a lot of them) to grade a site for a hospital. I am getting fatal errors like crazy! It will not let me audit or recover the drawing. At pass 2 during the audit and recover command it locks up and gives me this error:  "AeccDbGradnig (4236c) Could not be repaired. It will be erased". Can anyone help me.

Thanks

Jamie

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
gccdaemon
in reply to: Anonymous

AutoCAD doesn't like lots of anything. It acts like a person on a diet who found their favorite items at Lubies...It's good for a while but it eventually with throw up. I would suggest breaking it up into several base files and use data links to bring it all together in your main base file.

Andrew Ingram
Civil 3D x64 2019
Win 10 x64 Pro
Intel Xeon E5-1620
32 GB Ram
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: gccdaemon

Thanks for your advice. I did find a solution yesterday. I deleted my finish grade surface, deleted my grade to surface gradings, exploded my feature lines to 3d polylines and then converted them back to feature lines. My problems went away and I was able to audit my drawing with no errors. For some reason one of my feature lines was still linked to a grading object even though I deleted it earlier.  

Jamie

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report