Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FATAL ERROR: unhandled c0000417h exception at 68d252d4h

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
efrailing
423 Views, 1 Reply

FATAL ERROR: unhandled c0000417h exception at 68d252d4h

I've had this error for a second day...it happens after closing out of Civil 3D 2012. It starts with a bunch of empty windows that contain a yellow triangle with an exclaimation point inside and a OK button. After clicking through several of those, the Fatal Error message appears.

I've tried reopening the files I was previously working on and run an audit on them. The audits come up clean each time, and I am able to work within the files without any issues.

Any ideas what could be going on here? Web searches have turned up zero results for this error.

Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 64-Bit
Intel Xeon @3.20 GHz
12 GB RAM
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
AllenJessup
in reply to: efrailing

I don't remember what the subject of the thread was or I'd link to it. The bottom line is that Autodesk says this is something that's happening in Windows after Civil 3D has completely closed. So they don't have any control over it. I sometimes get the yellow triangle but just ignore it. There's nothing wrong with the drawings.

THIS may apply

OK. I finaly tracked down the thread. http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Civil-3D-General/C3D2012-is-giving-me-the-Silent-Treatment/m-p...

See that an Peter's post further down

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report