Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FATAL ERROR Unhanded Access Violation Reading 0xff067028 Exception at d9f93552h

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
CACavallo
630 Views, 9 Replies

FATAL ERROR Unhanded Access Violation Reading 0xff067028 Exception at d9f93552h

Running Civil CD 2012 on Windows 7.  All service packs are up to date.  After creating plan over profile sheets, I click to open a Layout tab to view a sheet, and get this error.  Please help.  Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
AllenJessup
in reply to: CACavallo

I don't find anything on that specific error. May I suggest that you recreate the sheets and see if the error continues? 

Allen Jessup

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 10
CACavallo
in reply to: AllenJessup

Tried already.  Also tried removing all data shortcuts and xrefs from the drawing too.  Tried multiple computers, and still the same error each time.  Ran recover and no errors were found in the drawing. 

Message 4 of 10
ToddRogers-WPM

You have a hexidecimal code of 8 characters with an h at the end.  This means a hardware failure of some sort.  If it was 9 characters plus the h, it would be related to your graphics card exclusively.  Not sure what hardware failure it is though.

Todd Rogers
Message 5 of 10
CACavallo
in reply to: ToddRogers-WPM

Very strange that it would occur on multiple computers though. We've cut plan over profile sheets many times on these machines. Very strange. Thanks.
Message 6 of 10
ToddRogers-WPM

Same error on multiple machines?

Todd Rogers
Message 7 of 10
CACavallo
in reply to: ToddRogers-WPM

Yeah
Message 8 of 10
AllenJessup

Unfortunately I can only give some general advice since I haven't seen this. You could try WBlocking everything out of model space and inserting it in a fresh drawing created from your template. You could update you video drivers. Is your card certified by Autodesk?

I had to get something done in the middle of writing this. So this may be a little out of date in light of other posts. But it still may apply.

Allen Jessup

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 9 of 10
ToddRogers-WPM

Try resetting your user settings.  Instructions by Tatiana Machado are on this page...

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Civil-3D/Switching-to-model-space-hangs-civil-3d-2012/td-p/324...

Todd Rogers
Message 10 of 10
CACavallo

Thanks to everyone for advice.  I started from scratch in a new drawing and the error went away.  I also changed the data shortcut locations from our network server to the C drive on my computer.  Thanks again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report