AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

cathy
Message 1 of 2 (595 Views)

FATAL ERROR: 0xfffffff Exception at c4275220h

595 Views, 1 Replies
10-09-2012 03:56 PM

I have 2 workstations, both 64 bit, 8 megs, less than 6 mos old. 

Recently installed Civil 3D 2013 and have been crashing on both machines several times per day for the last week.  Productivity is not very good around here! 

Autocad sends reports but no one responds. 

PLEASE HELP! 

I've just reinstalled program and also Hotfix 2. 

I was only changing raw desc on about 10 points when i crashed this time.  DWG is 1.9 megs large - not that big.  Sometimes it won't even let me do a saveas, it just crashes! 

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Thank you

Cathy

Distinguished Contributor
ccookusi
Message 2 of 2 (564 Views)

Re: FATAL ERROR: 0xfffffff Exception at c4275220h

10-10-2012 08:45 AM in reply to: cathy

It's probably drawing specific.

A good way to find out is to export the data you are working with via XML, then import that data into an out of the box template.

Windows 7 Pro x64
Civil 3D 2015
Dell Precision T1650
i7 3770
NVIDIA Quadro 2000
SSD Boot
16 GB Ram

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs