AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Active Contributor
vsheehan
Message 1 of 4 (952 Views)

Export Pipe Network from Civil 3D 2013 to 3DS Max Design/Civil View .vsp3d?

952 Views, 3 Replies
07-25-2012 09:00 AM

I see that 3DS Max Design 2013 with Civil View can import pipe networks but I don't see where you can export the pipe network from Civil 3D 2013. When I click Export Civil View for 3ds Max Design in Civil 3D 2013, the Pipe Network does not show up. Any ideas?

Thanks

Vince

Vincent Sheehan
http://polyin3d.blogspot.com
Employee
ian.mcgregor
Message 2 of 4 (891 Views)

Re: Export Pipe Network from Civil 3D 2013 to 3DS Max Design/Civil View .vsp3d?

08-02-2012 05:37 AM in reply to: vsheehan

Hi

You will need an additional tool to provide that data to the .vsp3d file from Civil 3D. We have plans to provide this, but as always I can't promise a delivery. I'll post back here with more news as we have it.

Ian McGregor
BIM Technical Consulting Manager
Autodesk Consulting EMEA
Autodesk, Inc.

Active Contributor
vsheehan
Message 3 of 4 (868 Views)

08-04-2012 06:43 AM in reply to: ian.mcgregor

Thanks for the update.

Thanks

Vincent Sheehan
http://polyin3d.blogspot.com
Employee
ian.mcgregor
Message 4 of 4 (813 Views)

08-14-2012 03:55 PM in reply to: ian.mcgregor

Hi

We are pleased to announce that the Productivity Tools for AutoCAD® Civil 3D® 2013 have gone live on Subscription Center. This is a collection of tools and content supporting regional and/or industry specific workflows that can be downloaded and installed by Civil 3D subscription customers to enhance the value of the Civil 3D product. The following tools were launched:  Borehole Utility, Cartogramma Utility, Corridor Solids Extraction, Extension for Civil View, Import/Export Extension for GENIO,12D Data Extension, Rural and Urban Road Subassemblies, PISTE Translator (France), and Clip/ISTRAM Translator (Spain).

Glad  to update you.

Ian McGregor
BIM Technical Consulting Manager
Autodesk Consulting EMEA
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs