Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Civil3D Drawing Questions

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
lvthunder
367 Views, 3 Replies

Export Civil3D Drawing Questions

We are working for some people who still need AutoCAD 2010 files.  They don't have Civil 3D so I have been using the Export to AutoCAD 2010 command and it has been working fine.  Now in 2015 they decided to replace this with the Export Civil3D Drawing command.  Why they felt they needed to merge etransmit and Export to AutoCAD I'll never know.  The question I have is it seems I only need to export the model space, but is there a way that when they open the file it stays on the layout tab like it used to.  Also is there a way to get Export to AutoCAD back?  The settings are still there in options.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Jay_B
in reply to: lvthunder

I don't have 2015 installed yet but does the key in command _AecExportToAutoCAD work?

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 4
lvthunder
in reply to: Jay_B

Yes it does.  Thanks.  I guess they just took it out of the menu.  No wonder this thing is so massive to download and install.

Message 4 of 4
wfberry
in reply to: lvthunder

Civil 3D 2015 has all 9 Export to AutoCAD version avalable in the dropdown menu.  (Use the MENUBAR command to load the dropdowns.)

Bill

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report