AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Active Contributor
dbussie
Message 1 of 3 (121 Views)

Event Viewer Error Message When Rebuilding Corridor

121 Views, 2 Replies
11-06-2013 01:08 PM

Hi everyone.

I'm getting several messages saying "value on wrong side of alignment" when I rebuild my corridor.  I've checked the two target alignments that I'm using and they are on the correct side.  Any ideas on what is causing this error?

Thanks!
Desirea
FBL & Associates
Civil 3D 2014

*Expert Elite*
mathewk
Message 2 of 3 (111 Views)

Re: Event Viewer Error Message When Rebuilding Corridor

11-06-2013 05:01 PM in reply to: dbussie
That error usually means you have a lane or something on the left of the assembly and a width target on the right. Attach rhe dwg.
Matt Kolberg
Cansel - Autodesk Division
http://www.cansel.ca/
Active Contributor
dbussie
Message 3 of 3 (92 Views)

Re: Event Viewer Error Message When Rebuilding Corridor

11-07-2013 06:09 AM in reply to: mathewk

It says my file is too large to attach.  Is there any way around this?

I get that error for two stations on my FG model and several stations on my SG model.  There are only 2 alignments that I'm targeting (Target 1 and Target 2)

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs