Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Editing individual alignment labels

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
426 Views, 2 Replies

Editing individual alignment labels

By selecting an indivial alignment station using control + left click, 37+00 for example, we can set the visibility from true to false so 37+00 is off but the rest of the station labels remain.  Now we have a case where we need to turn 37+00 back on but cannot select it since the visibility is set to off.  Is there any way to select this individual station and turn visibility back on without resetting the entire alignment label group?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jeff_M
in reply to: Anonymous

Edit the Alignment labels, Major Station, to start after the station that had been set not visible, hit apply, change the start station back to what is was before, hit apply. This will bring back all of the Major Station labels from the start only. Or, if the invisible one is near the end, do the same thing from the end of the alignment.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 3
AllenJessup
in reply to: Anonymous

I haven't found any. I tried with a simple lisp, naming a selection set containing a label and trying to pick it again by using that selection set name after turning the visibility off. It selected the next label down station. Not what I would have expected. My lisp skills are ancient so failure is always an option.

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Ā 

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Ā