Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit template superelevation parameter

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
binnn
165 Views, 0 Replies

Edit template superelevation parameter

I'm designing a superelevation roadway and having some trouble with the superelevation settings. I have edited the superelevation parameter under design control. When I go to the superelevation section of template control button, there are grades control options for left, center and right.

In the tutorial, it said " Set the grades of the template superelevation zones in the Left, Center, and Right boxes.
Enter these grades as decimal values rather than percentages. The values display as ft/ft (e.g. 0.02 = 2%). A zero value in either the left, center, or right superelevation zones indicates the place where the template is held (hinge point). "

I suppose if I want the left side of the road to use the typical template and the right side of the road to be superelevated. I should use: left=0, center=0, right=0.02. Is this correct? It seems after all my settings about superelevation, the points I got are still using the symmetrical template, not the superelevation.

Could anyone tell me what I did wrong? Thanks.
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report