AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Valued Contributor
ChazBraz
Message 1 of 2 (134 Views)

Edit multiple Profile View properties

134 Views, 1 Replies
06-26-2012 07:00 AM

I have a large number of profile views in Model space that I need to edit the Elevation values for all of them in the Profile View properties.  Any way to select them all and edit the Profile View Properties?  Maybe creating a group or something?

Thanks!

Charles

Civil 3D 2015
HP Phoenix
Win 7 Pro x64
Intel i7-3770 3.4Ghz - 16GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce GT 640
*Expert Elite*
tcorey
Message 2 of 2 (111 Views)

Re: Edit multiple Profile View properties

06-27-2012 10:57 AM in reply to: ChazBraz

You have to edit them individually, unless you're a programmer.

One possibility, post this in the Civil 3D Customization group and maybe someone there has written a custom routine for this and will be willing to share.

Tim Corey, Owner
Delta Engineering Systems
Redding, CA
Autodesk Authorized Value-Added Reseller

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs