Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ELEVATIONS TABLE INTERVALS

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1137 Views, 3 Replies

ELEVATIONS TABLE INTERVALS

I have a large site where I have created a volume surface and am preparing a drawing showing elevations. essentialy its a cut fill map. I have also created an Elevations Table so the map has some meaning. Heres the problem. See the attached image too. I have selected 16 intervals but they arent at equal intervals. Ideally i would like to have them every meter. Can anyone help with this?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Jeff_M
in reply to: Anonymous

Manually edit the elevations in the Elevation Analysis properties.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 4
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

you have not the choice of automatically set the intervals to e.g. 0.5m, but you can change the method how it get's splitted.

Open the surface-style dialog, tab "Analyse", category "Height" and look to the choices you have at "Group by" (hope all is translated well from my German version).

Additionally you have within the properties of the surface, tab "Analyse" the choice to define your own values for start-value/end-value/color for each row in the table, just click into the cell and edit.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi, yes I found it. In the surface propoerties I changed the intervals and voila.

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report