Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Label loses it's justification

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
lctilley
190 Views, 9 Replies

Dynamic Label loses it's justification

I am in the revision process on a project and several of the dynamic labels that were created on some of the structures and pipes have apparently lost their justification. It appeared previously that the justification was kind of an automatic function.
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: lctilley

I know when you switch from a typical layout state to a "dragged state" it can appear they have lost their original justification. You can setup the dragged state to "as composed" to have it coincide with the typical layout state.

Not sure if this is your specific situation.
Message 3 of 10
lctilley

The text is in the "dragged state" and the setting is for "stacked text". It was fine when we first printed the job and as far as I know, nothing has changed.
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous

try changing the leader justification to false under the dragged state column so it follows your justification under the Text Component Editor as opposed to the leader. I have noticed that it responds better this way although, not always.
Message 5 of 10
lctilley

Tried that too. Doesn't work.
Message 6 of 10
lctilley

It's starting to look like I am going to have to do a reinstall. I am having this problem on all my drawings with dynamic labeling
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous

could be, because I am having trouble reproducing your issue.
Message 8 of 10
lctilley

Maybe I could email you the drawing file and you could take a look at it and see what you think. If you have the time.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous

sure thing, danny.counts@lacad.com
Message 10 of 10
Anonymous

Would you email me the drawing? I'd like to take a look.

Thanks,
Lisa

wrote in message
news:4962901@discussion.autodesk.com...
sure thing, danny.counts@lacad.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report