Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dref'd pipe not showing up in profile view

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
427 Views, 2 Replies

Dref'd pipe not showing up in profile view

I have a pipe network in my design model file which is data-referenced into my sheet file. In the model file, I have several profiles and everything works fine, but in the sheet file there is one pipe and one structure that will not show up in the profile view. The rest of the network displays correctly and the profile view is setup the same in the model file and the sheet file (same alignment, surface profiles, etc). Both parts are checked as shown on the Pipe Networks tab of the Profile View properties panel, but will not display. I have tried changing styles, deleting the problem parts and recreating them, etc with no change. Any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks,

~g

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
bruce.jordan
in reply to: Anonymous

g

There is a known issue with 2011 (I don't see what version you are using) with profile data in viewports when there are other viewports at a different scale.

I attached a document that I submitted to Autodesk explaining the issue (support request 1-10388489041)

If this is what you are running into, I suggest creating a support request if you are on subscription.

-Bruce

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: bruce.jordan

Thanks, but I don't beleive that's it. For starters I'm currently running 2010, and the issue is not limited to viewports; it happens in model space as well. I will try playing with scales just to see if anything happens.

~g

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report