AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Active Contributor
jfengineering
Message 21 of 23 (124 Views)

Re: Drawings zooms out on open

06-29-2012 04:08 PM in reply to: jfengineering

Just as an update for anyone following this, Autodesk just got back with me and confirmed this is a known issue that their Development Team is looking into.

JF Engineering, PLLC
Civil3D, 2104
Windows 7 Pro, 64 Bit
ASUS SABERTOOTH Z87
Intel i7-4770K, 3.50 GHz
16 GB RAM
2x HP2311x Monitors
*Expert Elite*
rkmcswain
Message 22 of 23 (98 Views)

11-14-2012 03:33 AM in reply to: AllenJessup

AllenJessup wrote:

One of the many reasons to stay away from any UCS in Civil 3D. I was always told by our reseller and trainers to avoid the USC and only use DView Twist.

Allen

I wouldn't say that is a "reason" to stay away from UCS.  We've been using non-WCS in AutoCAD, LDT, and C3D for years and years with no issues. This is a bug, not an inherent problem with non-WCS.

*Expert Elite*
AllenJessup
Message 23 of 23 (96 Views)

11-14-2012 04:42 AM in reply to: rkmcswain

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs