If you have field shots in the form of C3D point objects then,
1. Create a new pipe network, assign the parts list and styles you want.
2. Set your Osnap to Node.
3. Select your parts from the PipeNetwork layout Tools toolbar and trace over the network making sure to snap to the node of the point object. This will pick up the rim/grate elevation if you have
a. Osnapz set to 0
b. Your point style places the point objects at their actual elevation and not at zero. Edit or create a new point style if needed.
Move structure to structure and ignore the inverts in this sttep.
4. Go back to the first pipe, select it, right-click and choose Pipe Properties. Go to the Part Properties tab and assign inverts to start and end. Note that you can use one invert and a slope to compute the other invert as well. Before you close this dialog, copy the end invert to the clipboard if inverts on structures match.
5. Go to the next pipe and do the same. Note if the pipes match you can paste the start invert.
6. Repeat step 5 until your done.
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.