Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double alignment labels in table

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Topher5000
397 Views, 4 Replies

Double alignment labels in table

I'm trying to add an alignment table, but the curves seem to be labelled twice.  When I first labelled the alignment, the curves were C???, so I tried again.  After a lot of messing around, I finally got C1, C2, etc., but the table lists C1 & then C???.  I've thawed & turned on all the layers, but there aren't any C??? labels on the alignment.  Another alignment in the same drawing worked fine.  Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
SethHall
in reply to: Topher5000

What happens when you select the label in PLAN, then in the Ribbon select RENUMBER TAGS?

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder
Message 3 of 5
Topher5000
in reply to: SethHall

Hi Seth.

The C??? labels aren't visible.  If I select the the C1 label, the ribbon doesn't change.  I have to select the alignment to get the renumber tags, but I can't renumber the tags.

In the Label Style Composer dialogue box, under the General tab, the display mode is set to Tag & under the Layout tab, Used in is set to Label & Tag Mode.  Should they be different?

I was able to start over again with a bak file & they all worked.  Luckily I hadn't done anything else, so I didn't lose any work, just the couple hours I spent trying to figure out what was going on.  I'll make sure I save my work before I try labelling the segments so I can fall back on the bak file if needed.

If you could let me know what the settings should be & why I can't renumber the tags though, it would be helpful.

Message 4 of 5
SethHall
in reply to: Topher5000

Very interesting. Could be an issue with the actual alignment. In situations such as these it may be beneficial to LANDXMLOUT the alingment, delete the original, and LANDXMLIN. 

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder
Message 5 of 5
Topher5000
in reply to: SethHall

Never thought about LANDXMLOUT & LANDXMLIN.  I'll keep that in mind next time I have a problem.  Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report