I was just wondering if you can customize your interface so you can edit note labels (or any labels for that matter) by double clicking. I've already gone throught the cui files but I can't find anything. Am I missing something. c3d 2007
Well I don't know about all labels, because some do not allow it, but here it is for general:
1. Open the customize user interface (CUI) dialog box
2. Go down to double click actions and right click select new
3. Add a name and description
4. Under Object name enter exactly this "aecc_general_note_label"
5. Now go to the commands window. Should be on your lower left. Click the new button
6. Enter the name, I suggest "Edit Label Text"
7. Enter a description if you wish
8. Under macro enter "^C^C_editlabeltext"
9. Drag and drop the new command onto the new double click action.
10. Double click to your hearts content.
You may have to set this up for different labels so here's how you can get the information:
(setq a (entget (car (entsel)))) <-select entitiy
!a <-see what the entity is should be (0 . "XXXXXX")
Do the previous stuff