Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Problem

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mjwoodruff
135 Views, 2 Replies

Display Problem

The last few days I've been getting a "break" in my screen. It only happens in Civil 3D 2008 on a paper space layout. I have a separate AutoCAD 2008 install and it has never happened. The problem is a black bar, like a model space VP, appears at the bottom of the layout view. It messes up the cursor position. For instance, the cursor will show up in the white part above, but when I middle button click to pan, it shows up in the black. I've attached a screenshot. Anyone else have this?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: mjwoodruff

[nobr]

same problem occasionally here too.  Happens to me about twice a week. 
Patiently waiting for SP1 to see if that helps.

--

David Dixon
Clark Nexsen, Architecture & Engineering
Civil 3D 2008 / AutoCAD MEP 2008 / Raster Design 2008
Dell Optiplex 745
XP Pro SP2, Intel P4 3.4 Ghz, 4 GB RAM
256 ATI Radeon X600 Dual Display
http://dca2civil3d.blogspot.com

mjwoodruff wrote:

The last few days I've been getting a "break" in my screen. It only happens in Civil 3D 2008 on a paper space layout. I have a separate AutoCAD 2008 install and it has never happened. The problem is a black bar, like a model space VP, appears at the bottom of the layout view. It messes up the cursor position. For instance, the cursor will show up in the white part above, but when I middle button click to pan, it shows up in the black. I've attached a screenshot. Anyone else have t
his?

[img src="@161232"]

[ /nobr]
Message 3 of 3
AussieHans
in reply to: mjwoodruff

I have had this occasionally too, sometimes the screen flashes or rolls. Exit AutoCAD and restart it goes away, for weeks, then its back.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report