Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direction Arrow on corridor section view

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
MAHOD
1134 Views, 3 Replies

Direction Arrow on corridor section view

Hi, I use Civil 3D 2009.

I try to add direction arrow to link label on corridor section view.

In Label Style Composer it looks fine but on section view arrow head is disappeared. See the picture.

Any idea how to correct this?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
SethHall
in reply to: MAHOD

Hi Mahod-

For some of the 2009 products with Raster Design installed there was an issue regarding solid filled objects (such as dimension arrowheads) not displaying correctly. This issue sounds very similar. Please have a look at this Hotfix and see if it resolves the issue you are experiencing: http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=DL11316517

Hope this helps!

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder
Message 3 of 4
MAHOD
in reply to: SethHall

Hi Seth,

It didn't help because of my Civil 3D product doesn't contain AeciGix51.dll to replace.

Moreover I've tested the case with Civil 3d 2011 with the same result. Arrow head doesn't appear.

Thanks.

Message 4 of 4
SethHall
in reply to: MAHOD

Hi Mahod-

I tested this in Civil 3D 2011 on my machine, and the direction arrows would appear as expected if you cut your section views:

294iB5E074CF6F6CEF57

However if you are using the Corridor Section Editor, then the direction arrow heads will not appear. This is something that was intended to be used in the creation of section views, being that the Corridor Section Editor is a "temporary" representation of any given station of the corridor.

If you would like to voice your opinions about this functionality I would highly encourage you to follow this link: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794  Your comments will go directly to the Product Management Team.

Hope this helps!

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report