Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct connect to ArcSDE fails

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
547 Views, 3 Replies

Direct connect to ArcSDE fails

I was recently given a new computer, went from XP Pro 32 OS to Windows 7 Pro 64 OS, and running C3D 2013.  Before I was able to connect to ArcSDE 10 with no problems.  Now when I try to login to make the connection, the login fails.  I have attached an image of the message. 

It's not the 3 famous dll's that need copying because I've done that.  If anyone out there knows anything, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Daneisha W

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Murph_Map
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

I was recently given a new computer, went from XP Pro 32 OS to Windows 7 Pro 64 OS,  

It's not the 3 famous dll's that need copying because I've done that.  If anyone out there knows anything, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Daneisha W

Are the 3 dlls of the 64 bit version?

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 3 of 4
phil_borycens
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Daneisha,

Yes, as Murph points out, because you changed from a 32-bit to a 64-bit operating system, you'll need to get 64-bit DLLs now. Whoever runs the ArcSDE server at your organization should be able to provide you with the files.

Phil Borycens
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: phil_borycens

AAAAAHHHHH.. THE LITTLE THINGS!!!!!! Smiley Surprised I'll check into that but I'm almost sure thats what the problem is.  I'll let you know next week.  THANKS Murph and Phil!!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report