AutoCAD Civil 3D General

*Tom Berning
Message 1 of 2 (58 Views)

Different error while installing Civil3d SP1

58 Views, 1 Replies
02-11-2004 01:37 PM
I am getting a different error message while trying to install Civil3d SP1. We are using a network image to deploy Civil3D and I have over 12 installs that were done before SP1 came out, so I want to just go back and apply SP1 to those installations. I get the following error message "A problem prevented the Service Pack from being installed. Contact your system administrator. Error Code: 1624". We haven't tried adding the SP1 to the network installation image and after reading the other problems, I don't think we will try. I even tried a new installation of Civil3D and then tried the SP1 and still got the error message.
*Karen Dowling, Autodesk ISD Test Develo
Message 2 of 2 (58 Views)

Re: Different error while installing Civil3d SP1

02-17-2004 02:00 PM in reply to: *Tom Berning
Hi Tom, Can you give me a run down of what steps exactly you have taken. Are you aware of the Network Installation Wizard patch? -- Karen Dowling Autodesk ISD QA Analyst

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs