Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daylight style color?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
travanx
206 Views, 1 Reply

Daylight style color?

How do you change the color of the daylight line color? Its set at magenta which is the heaviest line for our plotstyle which is set up by color.

Also how do you display the numerical elevation on the contours (maybe its too small or its just not labelling) and is there a contour legend? The contours are colored according to elevations, how can I show a legend showing these colors.

I have one more question, but I will post in another post.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: travanx

Hi,

To answer your contour labeling and legend questions. You can display the numerical elevations of the contours using contour labels. (Surfaces > Labels > Add Contour Labels). There are several options for placement. If you want labels at set increments along the contour, use the 'Label Multiple Group Interior' option and specify the increment.
To create a contour legend, generate a contour analysis (select the surface, right-click, click Surface Properties, and click the Analysis tab). Once you have your analysis, click Surfaces > Add Legend Table and select Contours as the legend type.

Regards,

Jonathan Burgoyne
Autodesk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report