Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Connect Palette changed??

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
tonyl256
431 Views, 5 Replies

Data Connect Palette changed??

Hello All, I have noticed that my data connect palette does not look the same as it used to. When I connect to a wms i used to get a lot of columns image format etc. but now I only get Schema and coordinate system anyone know how I can get it back to how it was please??

before:

before.JPG

Now:

now.JPG

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
lim.wendy
in reply to: tonyl256

Hi,

I am assuming you are using Civil3D. There is a change in interface from version 2013 to 2014 but it should not affect how the data is displayed. 2014 versions will give you more options as well. Smiley Happy

Wendy Lim

Data Nerd | Community Advocate | AEC Industry

facebook twitter twitter blogs pm

Join the new online Rail Community

Customer Value Hub

Message 3 of 6
anthonylewis128
in reply to: lim.wendy

Hi, thanks for your responce, but this doesnt really answer my question, please look at the two pictures I attached. You will notice that the top picture you can change the type of data you can bring in ie. png or Jpg etc. without being able to specify this I cant bring the data in. Is there any system variable that I could change to get the old layout back?

Thanks

Anthony

Message 4 of 6
wfberry
in reply to: anthonylewis128

I tried to see if I could find any difference in your two setups but could not.  I am in a different hemisphere than you but my 2015 version came in nearly equal to your 2014 version.

Bill

Message 5 of 6
tonyl256
in reply to: wfberry

Hi Bill, thanks for your reply, however

a) I am using civil3d 2013

b) from the pictures I have attached you can clearly see that columns are missing from one of the pictures, therfore not allowing me to select the image format I want to bring in and in turn not allowing me to do so.

Many thanks

Anthony

Message 6 of 6
lim.wendy
in reply to: tonyl256

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for submitting your question in our discussion forums. The issue that you describe has been
reported to Autodesk and is being researched by our development team. I do apologized for the inconvenience.

Additionally, I strongly encourage you to leave inquires and comments about this on our Product Feedback page at our website which gathers customer suggestions and concerns, and delivers them directly to the product managers, who work directly with the developers. The more feedback we receive about certain features, lack of functionality, or wishlist items the more they will be looked at for consideration in future product releases and updates.  

Wendy

Wendy Lim

Data Nerd | Community Advocate | AEC Industry

facebook twitter twitter blogs pm

Join the new online Rail Community

Customer Value Hub

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report