Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DS profiles

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Joe-Bouza
229 Views, 4 Replies

DS profiles

I had a DS alignment, went back and added three profiles. When DS into a new drawing I get four objects in the prospector; alignment with no profile, alignment(1) with prof (1), alignment(2) with profile(2).... and so on. Any idea where I went wrong?

Your Name
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Your Name

EESignature

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jmayo-EE
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

If you confirmed that the objects are not present in the source file I would go to the DS editor and see if there were some funny entries.

John Mayo

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
kcobabe
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

I have had this happen.  The problem comes from the shortcut already existing and the way it adds an DS to the DS list.  I found the best way to avoid this is removed the DS then add it back after.  This eleiminates the duplicate.  The only problem is some drawings need to have the shortcut repaired.  But repairing shortcuts is a lot easier then dealing with a duplicate.

R10 - 2020 ACAD
2008 - 2020 Civil 3D
2014 - 2020 Plant 3D
2014 - 2020 Revit
V8i - V8i SS4 Microstation
Infraworks
2018-2020 Inventor
2020 Navisworks
Message 4 of 5
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: kcobabe

This is exactly what happened.

Your Name
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Your Name

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: jmayo-EE

Hey John, happy New Year 🙂

kcobabe  got it> I double banged a DS alignment.

Your Name

Your Name

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report