AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Message 1 of 4 (561 Views)

DC Online Tab, AutoCAD Civil 3D, 2013

561 Views, 3 Replies
11-01-2012 11:10 AM

I cannot get the DC Online tab to show on the Design Center. I have enabled it through the CAD

manager Control Utility. I have shut down CAD and restarted it and still no tab. Does anyone have an answer?

*Expert Elite*
tcorey
Message 2 of 4 (546 Views)

Re: DC Online Tab, AutoCAD Civil 3D, 2013

11-01-2012 02:28 PM in reply to: claymartin8810

DesignCenter Online is not available in english language versions of AutoCAD and has been replaced by Autodesk Seek. Type Seek from the command line.

Tim Corey, Owner
Delta Engineering Systems
Redding, CA
Autodesk Authorized Value-Added Reseller
Message 3 of 4 (510 Views)

11-05-2012 07:12 AM in reply to: tcorey

I am trying to find appropriate electrical symbols for ladder logic that were available through DC online. I am only able to find appliances and manufacturers products. I need flow switches, push buttons, indication lights, resistors etc.

Can you direct me to an area that has these items?

*Expert Elite*
tcorey
Message 4 of 4 (509 Views)

11-05-2012 12:49 PM in reply to: claymartin8810

Try Autodesk Exchange Apps:

http://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/

It's cumbersome to search, but I expect what you're looking for is there, somewhere.

Some content is free, other content is for sale, typically small amounts like a buck to ten, but some of it is $250 or more.

Tim Corey, Owner
Delta Engineering Systems
Redding, CA
Autodesk Authorized Value-Added Reseller

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs