Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Profile View

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
darrell.wilmore
635 Views, 7 Replies

Custom Profile View

I am creating a custom profile view to change the scale and exaggeration. The numbers come up with a precission of two places after the decimal. I want to change this to whole numbers with a precision of 0. Where can I find this option? I cannot seem to find it under the Profile View edit command.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
doni49
in reply to: darrell.wilmore

@darrell.wilmore wrote:

I am creating a custom profile view to change the scale and exaggeration. The numbers come up with a precission of two places after the decimal. I want to change this to whole numbers with a precision of 0. Where can I find this option? I cannot seem to find it under the Profile View edit command.

WHICH numbers?  If you mean the numbers shown on the profile, then you need to look at the label settings of your Profile View Style.

ProfileViewLabels.png

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 3 of 8
darrell.wilmore
in reply to: doni49

I looked under my active Station/Elevation label style and there is no place to set precision.

Message 4 of 8
doni49

ProfileViewLabels2.png

Don Ireland

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 5 of 8
darrell.wilmore
in reply to: doni49

Don-

I found precision command and set to 1 and apply. The precision keeps reverting to 0.12 for some unknown reason.

Thanks for showing me how to find it. Now if I can only get it to work.

Message 6 of 8
doni49

Make sure not to forget that arrow (step 4) from my screen shot.

I used to forget that all the time -- still do sometimes.

Don Ireland

Message 7 of 8

Went through the editor on the Edit Profile View Style and it worked.

Thanks

Message 8 of 8
doni49

I'm glad to hear that you got it resolved. 

Don Ireland

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report