Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crown Feature Line missing OverlayMillandLevel2

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
richard.porter
331 Views, 3 Replies

Crown Feature Line missing OverlayMillandLevel2

I am having trouble with the Crown Feature line not displaying for the full length of my Corridor.

I am running the OverlayMillandLevel2 subassembly using the minimum clearance setting. I then want to extract the corridor crown line profile, but because there are sections missing I can not extract the entire crown line in one length.

I also have the problem of the crown feature line 'cutting' the corner, alongside the correct crown feature line.

The attached image shows the problems I am having.

Has anybody experienced this before? or know what the issue or fix might be?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
sboon
in reply to: richard.porter

The feature lines in your corridor look similar to a bug that I have reported previously.  Are you running with SP 2.1?  See this thread for more details.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Civil-3D/Civil-3D-Service-Pack-2-1-HEADS-UP/m-p/3603270/highli...

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 3 of 4
richard.porter
in reply to: sboon

I have run the design through 2012 w/ SP2.1 and 2013 w/ HF2.1 and still come up with the same issues. All of our current design is being carried out in 2013.

The HF did stop the feature line 'cutting' corners, but there are still the gaps in the feature line running along the corridor.

Do you still encounter the same bug with feature lines?

Message 4 of 4
sboon
in reply to: richard.porter

Yes, I first noticed it in the original 2013 release.  It appeared in 2012 after the installation of SP 2.1

Interesting that it seems to have been fixed in one version but perhaps not the other.

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report