Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross Section Issue

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Rainman1
210 Views, 3 Replies

Cross Section Issue

Please see attached file. I have created a section at 0+150 on my corridor. You can see the assembly in the drawing (I copied it over from another drawing). If you zoom in on the section you can see a magenta line (top of corridor) and an orange line (datum of corridor). Also, if you look at the Sample Line Group Properties dialogue box you will see that only the OG and the corridor is to be added to the sections. Further, in Toolspace, under surfaces, there is only one surface, OG (original ground). So, how can the top and datum linework be added to the section when there isn't even a top or datum surface? Even if there was, they are not in the Sample Line Group Properties dialogue box to be added to the sections??

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
troma
in reply to: Rainman1

Is that not the corridor in your section view?

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 3 of 4
Rainman1

Yes it is. That is not the issue. Please reread my posting to see what my issue is. Thanks.

Message 4 of 4
Rainman1

Found a solution. I went into Sample Line Group Properties, sample more sources, removed the sampled sources (OG and the corridor), ok/apply to open dialogue boxes. I then reopened Sample Line Group Properties and added OG and my corridor back in and my issue was solved!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report