AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*Janet Manzano
Message 1 of 3 (63 Views)

Critical Station

63 Views, 2 Replies
06-02-2004 07:15 PM
Hi everybody! Can someone tell how can I initially determine critical station value that I will use in sampling a single surface for cross section?
*Karl Fuls
Message 2 of 3 (63 Views)

Re: Critical Station

06-03-2004 02:27 AM in reply to: *Janet Manzano
Critical stations are those that are not in your regular sampling interval (say every 25') but are of interest - such as intersections or utility crossings (say sta 1+37.65). If you do not have any 'critical' stations, don't specify any. -- Karl Fuls PLS Autocad AEC Training and Consulting Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator Janet Manzano wrote: > Hi everybody! Can someone tell how can I initially determine critical > station value that I will use in sampling a single surface for cross > section?
*Laurie Comerford
Message 3 of 3 (63 Views)

Re: Critical Station

06-03-2004 03:31 AM in reply to: *Janet Manzano
Hi Janet, Several months ago I posted an Alignment Labeller Program to the Customer Files NG. This program writes all locations you label with it to the AlignmentName.SMP file. You can than sample sections from the file to get sections at all places you label with the program. The program is totally open source code and will only work on one version of Land Desktop. It's up to the user to change the library files to work in other versions. -- Laurie Comerford CADApps www.cadapps.com.au "Janet Manzano" wrote in message news:40be89cd$1_2@newsprd01... Hi everybody! Can someone tell how can I initially determine critical station value that I will use in sampling a single surface for cross section?
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.