Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating AECCPOINTS

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
XXL66
142 Views, 3 Replies

Creating AECCPOINTS

Hi,

I'd like to create a routine in ARX or LISP that converts acad points (with eed) into civil 3d points, does anyone know how to do this ?

thx
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: XXL66

Hi, Yes. But there is no way that I would bother. I'd use: [Points][Utilities][Convert AutoCAD points] -- Laurie Comerford CADApps www.cadapps.com.au "SixFeet6" wrote in message news:8109660.1100506009932.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Hi, > > I'd like to create a routine in ARX or LISP that converts acad points (with eed) into civil 3d points, does anyone know how to do this ? > > thx
Message 3 of 4
XXL66

sure, BUT

I want to convert EED into description or even maybe add the eed into the cogo point, so I do have to bother. I don't think civil 3d does anything with possible eed attached to the acad point.

thx
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

SixFeet6 wrote: > I want to convert EED into description or even maybe add the eed into > the cogo point, so I do have to bother. I don't think civil 3d does > anything with possible eed attached to the acad point. If your comfortable with coding, grab an appropriate tool and head on. If not, email me an example of your drawings to dotson@dotsoft.com. I'm working on some point stuff for C3D and might be able to help, especially if this EED is from a commonly used source. Terry

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report