I try to make curb return profile without profile view like a intersect command.
I was make curb return alignment but I can not find profile command without profile view
I wonder someone advise to me.
Why not create the profile view? Just create it, assign elevations based on the range you will need, then draw the profile.
You could also edit the alignment, then click pick sub-entity, then add Z elevations on the "Pass through points".
Is that possible?
In case of fixed line (I was convert polyline to alignment)
1. I was select edit alignment geometry
2. Click alignment grid view
3. Click Sub-Entity editor (Blank alignment layout parameter is shown)
4. Choose alignment entity in grid view then alignment layout parameter box shown alignent.
5. Click Pass through point1 & 2 and modify end of number
(212884.9529m,377135.6833m,0.0000m) to (212884.9529m,377135.6833m,32.0000m)
6. but Pass through point 1&2 number is not change
Do I miss something?
Don't do the grid view. If you're using 2011, do this:
1. Alignments>Edit Alignment Geometry>Pick the alignment
2. Pick Sub-Entity>Pick line or curve in the alignment
3. Click the "Sub-Entity Editor" Icon next to the "Pick Sub-Entity" is what will allow you to edit the Z value. Go to the geometry section and at the bottom you'll see Pass Through Point1, etc. From here is where you change the Z elevation.
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.