AutoCAD Civil 3D General

*Brian Hailey
Message 1 of 3 (60 Views)

Cover photo

60 Views, 2 Replies
06-18-2004 09:02 AM
I just gotta know. Where was the photo for the CD case for Civil3D taken? That's a pretty impressive series of bridges and interchanges. Brian
*Peter Funk - Autodesk, Inc.
Message 2 of 3 (60 Views)

Re: Cover photo

06-18-2004 10:11 AM in reply to: *Brian Hailey
That's the "Big Dig" in Boston, viewed from the north side of the river. You can also see the "Fleet Center" home of the Bruins and Celtics in the center of the photo, just across the river. Cheers, Peter Funk Autodesk, Inc. "Brian Hailey" wrote in message news:40d31222$1_3@newsprd01... > I just gotta know. Where was the photo for the CD case for Civil3D taken? > That's a pretty impressive series of bridges and interchanges. > > Brian > >
*Brian Hailey
Message 3 of 3 (60 Views)

Re: Cover photo

06-18-2004 12:23 PM in reply to: *Brian Hailey
Cool! Thanks Peter. If I'm ever in Boston, I'm gonna hafta check it out. Brian "Peter Funk - Autodesk, Inc." wrote in message news:40d3224a$1_2@newsprd01... > That's the "Big Dig" in Boston, viewed from the north side of the river. You > can also see the "Fleet Center" home of the Bruins and Celtics in the center > of the photo, just across the river. > > Cheers, > > Peter Funk > Autodesk, Inc. > > "Brian Hailey" wrote in message > news:40d31222$1_3@newsprd01... > > I just gotta know. Where was the photo for the CD case for Civil3D taken? > > That's a pretty impressive series of bridges and interchanges. > > > > Brian > > > > > >

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs