Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corrupt Pipe network? (Storm Structures defaulting height in profile view)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
autodesk
326 Views, 1 Reply

Corrupt Pipe network? (Storm Structures defaulting height in profile view)

Ok, I have an issue that has come up and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix it. It seems to be isolated to particular .dwg files. Opening the files is currupting something and I have to run a repair after to fix the issue, or it continues to happen. Now I have 2 files that seem to be causing this curruption. Ok so the issue is this, when I draw my storm parts (We are using the latest FDOT state kit) in profile view the bottom of the structures is defaulting to make the overall height of the structure 6'. It will not let you adjust the bottom of the structure and it does not match up with the pipe inverts (whether the pipes are shallower/deeper). I cannot figure this one out. If I open one of these files it currupts my civil 3d and the problem will continue to occure on new drawings until I run a repair. Then it works fine, then will currupt if I reopen on of the files. This is a huge issue as we have several developments we are working on with short deadlines and I cannot figure out how to get this fixed. Has anyone had this issue, or have any ideas for solving it. Running an audit or repair on the drawings doesnt seem to fix it.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
autodesk
in reply to: autodesk

I have tested and reset my pipe network catalog back to a previous version. It seemed to fix the issue for now, but I still have no clue what caused the issue in the first place. Has anyone else using the structures from FDOT had this issue?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report