Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridors

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
gccdaemon
403 Views, 3 Replies

Corridors

I've got a custom code set style I'm working on and I noticed that on the Single Rail corridor I get hatch bleed over from the subballast shape. It's the default subassembly, so I'm just curious if it's a programming problem / glitch or not. Also does anyone know where I can get some additional dynamic subassemblies for roads? Or know of a program that can create custom dynamic subassemblies?

Andrew Ingram
Civil 3D x64 2019
Win 10 x64 Pro
Intel Xeon E5-1620
32 GB Ram
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: gccdaemon

Does the hatch bleed take place at the corridor region boundary?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Hi gccdaemon,

First, the RailSingle Subassembly is not for design. Please notice in the HELP information, the first line you read under the picture of that subassembly says "Note: This subassembly is designed for visualization and to demonstrate the use of corridor modeling for rail applications. It is not intended for actual engineering production work."

Second, because of the first reason.....Autodesk CAiCE decided that the RailSingle Subassembly HELP would have a limited amount of information....it doesn't reveal enough information to a designer to use that subassembly:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/index?siteID=123112&id=8389488

Third, because of the first reason again....Autodesk decided not to fix the superelevation of the SLEEPER=TIES.

Sorry!

Message 4 of 4
dnl999

Try either Subassembly Studio or Section3D.

They are two applications you are looking for if you don't want to program the custom subassembly yourself.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report