Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor targets

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
joseph2.hamer
1315 Views, 2 Replies

Corridor targets

I'm currently doing the vertical design for a roundabout in C3D 2013 and as part of this i'm targeting the circulatory carriageway crownline which is a looped alignment. My corridor is built off the crownlins and tie in tangential to the circulatory carriageway crownline. However when i when i have set my target for the carriageway they are targeting the opposite side of the circulatory carriageway crownline. See attached image. I havent had any issues with this before on other roundabouts. (see attached). There is only one alignment to target so i dont need to set carridor to target nearest or furthest alignment. Has anyone had similar issues?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
sboon
in reply to: joseph2.hamer

How is the central alignment defined?  Is it a fixed three point curve, a center point and radius definition or something else?

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 3 of 3
joseph2.hamer
in reply to: sboon

Ive just bought in the circle wich showed the crownline and then traced over it as polyline (2arcs) and then created alignment from objects, this is the same method i have used for previous roundabouts

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report