Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor section points report problem

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
ericdaniel
1907 Views, 5 Replies

Corridor section points report problem

Hi,

I have a problem with the corridor section points report on Civil 3d 2014. It only presents the first station on the corridor. Attached image.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Eric

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
BrianHailey
in reply to: ericdaniel

I just tried it in one of the tutorial files and it seems to work just fine there. Your stations seem to be at an odd number, do you have corridor sections at those stations?

Just to test it out, I tried it again in the same tutorial file and I had it start at station 0+01 and incriment 25'. No data at all. I would bet that's the issue.

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Message 3 of 6
Jeff_M
in reply to: BrianHailey

@BrianHailey wrote:

I would bet that's the issue.

+1

HERE is a link to someone's workaround to the issue, perhaps it will work for the OP.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 4 of 6
ericdaniel

Yes, that was the issue, the starting station of the corridor, once I changed it worked fine.

Thanks,

Eric

Message 5 of 6
BANI_INDICA

yes the corridor beginning station is the point ... if you applied the frequency interval 5 the corridor considers every 5m interval from the beginning station which would lacking the information for the corridor section view report  where as the corridor section report considers at every 5m distance but not from the beginning station value !

Message 6 of 6
anthony.nr

Hi,

please select corridor properties & in parameters change the frequency (lesser) & generate the report.

thanks,
Anthony
Civil 3D 2011, 64bit
Dell t1600 Win7 Pro.
Xeon 3.3GHz
8GB RAM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report