Contributor
ericdaniel
Message 1 of 4 (193 Views)
Accepted Solution

Corridor section points report problem

193 Views, 3 Replies
12-27-2013 12:53 PM

Hi,

I have a problem with the corridor section points report on Civil 3d 2014. It only presents the first station on the corridor. Attached image.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Eric

*Expert Elite*
BrianHailey
Message 2 of 4 (159 Views)

Re: Corridor section points report problem

12-28-2013 06:22 PM in reply to: ericdaniel

I just tried it in one of the tutorial files and it seems to work just fine there. Your stations seem to be at an odd number, do you have corridor sections at those stations?

Just to test it out, I tried it again in the same tutorial file and I had it start at station 0+01 and incriment 25'. No data at all. I would bet that's the issue.

*Expert Elite*
Jeff_M
Message 3 of 4 (149 Views)

12-28-2013 06:41 PM in reply to: BrianHailey

BrianHailey wrote:

I would bet that's the issue.

+1

HERE is a link to someone's workaround to the issue, perhaps it will work for the OP.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
Contributor
ericdaniel
Message 4 of 4 (129 Views)

12-29-2013 09:14 AM in reply to: ericdaniel

Yes, that was the issue, the starting station of the corridor, once I changed it worked fine.

Thanks,

Eric

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs