AutoCAD Civil 3D General

sakuramukuro
Message 1 of 4 (199 Views)

Corridor Problem, target options

199 Views, 3 Replies
01-19-2013 05:06 PM

I followed all the instructions.  But I still have this problem. 

Value on wrong side of alignment or profile Target corridor

*Expert Elite*
BrianHailey
Message 2 of 4 (171 Views)

Re: Corridor Problem, target options

01-19-2013 09:29 PM in reply to: sakuramukuro

It looks like you have two daylight subassemblies, one on each side, and you have them both targeting the same profile. Most likely your profile is one one side of your assembly so the other side can't target it.

*Expert Elite*
sboon
Message 3 of 4 (162 Views)

01-19-2013 10:05 PM in reply to: BrianHailey

Interesting.  I would have assumed that a target controlling elevation would not care about which side the reference alignment was on.  I also noticed that the warning is coming from the subassemblies on both sides.  It would make more sense if it was complaining about one side only.

*Expert Elite*
BrianHailey
Message 4 of 4 (143 Views)

01-20-2013 09:15 AM in reply to: sboon

sboon wrote:

Interesting.  I would have assumed that a target controlling elevation would not care about which side the reference alignment was on.  I also noticed that the warning is coming from the subassemblies on both sides.  It would make more sense if it was complaining about one side only.

I didn't look at it real close. I just saw that both sides were targeting the same profile and I just threw that out as an option. I've never tried to target a profile that wasn't on the same line as what I was targeting horizontally. You know what they say, when you pressume, you make a press out of... never mind. :smileyhappy:

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs