Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor Gap

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
nikoue
453 Views, 4 Replies

Corridor Gap

Can anyone explein to me why gaps created where the regions of intersections joins? The daylight feature line stop connecting . See the attached picture. How i can resolve it?

AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Hotfix 3.
Win 8 pro x64, OCZ RevoDrive 240GB
Intel i7 930, 12 GB Ram, Ati Firepro V7800

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
sboon
in reply to: nikoue

You should be able to grip edit the corridor region boundaries to extend them so that they touch. 

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 3 of 5
nikoue
in reply to: sboon

They seem to touch. I must overlap the regions to connect them. And if i done that the intersection and corridor needs to update. When i update the gaps came back.

Message 4 of 5
Lisa_Pohlmeyer
in reply to: nikoue

Although I like the intersection tool for adjusting profiles, I don't like how it creates the return alignments, we get gaps as well. Our work around to this is to modify the return alignments to have 10' tangent sections on each end.

Lisa Pohlmeyer
Civil 3D User
Website | Facebook | Twitter

Message 5 of 5
nikoue
in reply to: Lisa_Pohlmeyer

The gaps usually appears between the curb return and the full section region. How it will help to modify the return alignment in the end?  The problem is not appear in the end. Also i want to ask you if you modify only the return alignments or you modify the offset alignments too? After your modifications you rebuild the corridor or you update regions and rebuild corridor? If you done the second the modifications still remaining?

Thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report