Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor Frequency lines

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
tmoines
808 Views, 4 Replies

Corridor Frequency lines

I am having an issue where I have set through my codes that i do not want to view the frequecy lines in my corridor.  It is displaying right but when i go to print all the frequency lines print.  the attached images show my screen of what i am looking at and the other is a pdf of what prints.  

thank you

Tom Oines

Aberdeen, South Dakota

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Nik-D
in reply to: tmoines

Do the lines show up in a print preview?

Message 3 of 5
tmoines
in reply to: Nik-D

yes 

Message 4 of 5
tmoines

I think i discovered what may be the issue.  I went and made a simple corridor with one intersection, turned my codes to no display and it printed just find.  I wonder if the size of my other corridor is creating the problem.  I am running  3d 2013 64 bit service pack 2, my computer is running windows 7 w/ 2 2.26 GHz processors with 12 GB of RAM.  The base drawing file is 6MB.  thinking that this might be the cause i have tried to start a clean drawing x-ref in the base model but it still prints.  Any Ideas of what I could try next.

Thank you,

Tom Oines 

Message 5 of 5
tmoines

Sorry, 

I figured out that my base link code was set to a froze layer, because initially i thought i could set them to a no print layer, but after it printed anyway i froze that layer, so it didn't display but it would print.  i thawed that layer and saw i still had a displayed link and then went back into my codes and shut that to no display and now it works.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report