Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor Curb and Gutter

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
298 Views, 1 Reply

Corridor Curb and Gutter

I have been trying to create a surface of a corridor I created. The corridor itself is somewhat complex, having 5 different assemblies, varying from 2 to 4 lanes, and accept/reject curb and gutter. The grades on the roadway lanes all come out fine, but for some reason, certain parts of the curb and gutter come out wrong. It seems that some of the flange/flow lines are used as breaklines, some aren't. The road cross slopes are 2%. the curb and gutter 4%, so there should be a noticeable grade break at the curb, but in some areas, the contours jump forward to the top of curb, ignoring the flowline. I have tried using Corridor properties/surfaces/add date, and using the flange/flow/toc as feature lines, but this doesn't help. Any ideas?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

FYI: area in question is on left of pic, curb should be accept, so flow line should be below edge of pavement, but contours show it being high.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report