Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corridor Code Set - Feature Line Selection

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
francisco_bobadilla
319 Views, 3 Replies

Corridor Code Set - Feature Line Selection

Hello,

Is there a way to be able to choose a desired feature line when extracting from a corridor?  For example, when subgrade and finished grade are on top of each other, it seems subgrade is always coming as default for extraction.  I'm not getting the option to select the desired point code as usual for some reason.  The best way I found is by turning off the subgrade feature line from the corridor properties, which is a bit tedious. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

I think what we need to figure out is why you're not getting the dialog that shows you all the overlapping feature lines at the selection point.

I tried a few settings and I can't get it to not show the dialog.

Is this happening in just one drawing or all drawings? That would point me to either the drawing settings or the registry.

Tim

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 3 of 4

Hi Tim,

All the drawings.  Keep in mind though, all of our assemblies are standard and we always use a company template for each drawing.  For some reason on other feature lines I do get the dialog box. Strange

Message 4 of 4

Oh, so you're getting the dialog most of the time, but just not on a certain feature line?

Are you sure you don't have a duplicate point code at that location? If you post the corridor we can take a look for you...

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report