AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Valued Contributor
Message 1 of 2 (103 Views)

Copy Multiline Attribute Information - Revision numbering

103 Views, 1 Replies
04-11-2012 07:04 AM

Hello,

I have a number of drawings that i need to change the revision numbers, insert the date, the reviewer, ect.... I have been doing this manually but it takes heaps of time. Is there an easier way to copy and paste multiline attributes from one block to the same block used in other drawings (each drawings has the same block and atrribute titles). One problem is that i cant simply copy the entire block as the drawing number, reviewers, titles ect are different in each drawing.

I'm sure there is an easy answer or lisp for this. Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

I'm using Civil3D 2012

*Expert Elite*
LisaPohlmeyer
Message 2 of 2 (102 Views)

Re: Copy Multiline Attribute Information - Revision numbering

04-11-2012 07:23 AM in reply to: burt46

Perhaps you could create a script file and then use ScriptPro to process multiple drawings.

Lisa Pohlmeyer

C3D 2012 SP4, holding off on C3D 2014
Please use "Accept as Solution" if this solved your issue.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs