AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

sangmin
Message 1 of 2 (57 Views)

Control Intersection slope line

57 Views, 1 Replies
01-25-2005 05:44 PM
Hi all
Attached file is simple Intersection road. But as you can see drawing, Intersection slope line is overlapped.
Someone said define another alignment then I can do that
but I have no Idea for this
If someone solve this problem, please can help me
Thanks
Contributor
rgadbaw
Message 2 of 2 (57 Views)

Re: Control Intersection slope line

01-27-2005 09:46 AM in reply to: sangmin
Your main problem is the curb returns aren't really correct. When you look at it in 3D you will see your curbs are higher or lower around the returns. You really need to adjust your curb return elevations plus your templates around the NB curb really aren't going to blend very nicely. It see where you have a shoulder on one portion of the curb return. The assembly that you are using there is incorrect. What you did there was attach your slopes to the wrong attachment point so this is also causing you problems.

By all means give me a call or drop me an email if you need some help walking you through this.
Robert Gadbaw 800 247 1927 robertg@theppigroup.com

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs